My music


The daylight´s fading slowly
But time with you is standing still
I´m waiting for you only
The slightest touch and i feel weak
I cannot lie
from you i cannot hide
And i´m losing the will to try
can´t hide it
can´t fight it
So go on, go on, come on leave me breathless
Tempt me, tease me, until i cant´deny
This lovin´ feeling
make me long for you kiss
Go on, go on, yeah
Come on
And if there´s no tomorrow
And all we have is here and now
I´m happy just to have you
You´re all the love i need somehow
It´s like a dream
although i´m not asleep
And i never want to wake up
Don´t lose it
don´t leave it
(The Corrs: Breathless)

Comentários

Susana Guerreiro disse…
Grande música!
Grande banda!
Faz-me lembrar tanta coisa...
Enfim, uma lufada de ar fresco!

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Desafio aceite!!!

See inside

Quero...